what a video, what a tune!

brilliant video. not sure about the tune though. i was expecting to see a few F-16 flying overhead :D

they used F-14's in Top gun :p

@Norris, neeeeeeerrrrdd!! :oops:

ha ha i was waiting for that.
wasn't sure which one so i guessed. 
i'm actaully glad i got it wrong. i wouldn't be 2 proud of having top gun general knowledge :D

i was strangly captivated by that film as a young lad :ponder:

probably led to love for aviation :)

F-14 Tomcats you mean :lol: Days of thunder and top gun great films. Pity Tom Cruise is a tosser now :dance: How was the head this morning Discobarr :lol: :thumbsup:

well, the Grumman F-14 tomcat to be exact, retro peace of kit! 1974 is when it first came into service, retired last year. more of a FA-18EF Super Hornet man myself, what an anti christ of a yoke! also a fan of the Eurofighter Typhoon and the Saab Gripen :thumbsup:

Discovery Turbo is pretty good too. You can watch American Chopper, American Hotrod, The Garage all day now :lol: Cant beat it. Did u see Engineering the world rally on Monday night wasnt as good as I thought it would be :p

@Kanye.

head wasn't great. Galway is an evil place but i do love it. should be an interesting weekend :salute:
the car will be left in the driveway for the entire weekend!!!!

You'll have to get Sky Plus Norris. I got it on Tuesday so handy. It cost €225. €150 for box and €75 for installation well worth it.
@ Discobarr Galways a good spot alright. Im stayin in Sligo. Probably toffs or velvet tomorrow night and a Super Sunday in Toffs on Sunday :guinness:

ha ha sounds like you've a good weekend planned.  probably head to velvet myself on saturday if its not too busy. 

@norris
house parties are probably the way to go. everywhere is gonna be wedged and there's gonna be a lot of messy people around (me included) ha ha.
actually maybe i'll just stay in and watch top gun :D

@ Discobarr ...Seen your car at the lights at the top of Johns street at 10ish tonight  :p Looking well. 00 LH 79** I was in the other lane a couple of cars back

Back