Fuse template for B4

I looked through Leggy manuals and I can't find any table that lists the fuses, but from looking through the schematics the list below should be right. I'll double check them tomorrow.

29wub2x.jpg

Fuse No.
1 - Blower Motor [blue](15A)[/blue]
2 - Blower Motor [blue](15A)[/blue]
3 - Keyless Entry [blue](15A)[/blue]
4 - Cig Lighter/Auto AC Module/Mirrors (20A)
5 - Parking Lights Switch [red](10A)[/red]
6 - Air Bag [blue](15A)[/blue]

7 - Front Fog Lights [blue](15A)[/blue]
8 - SRS/ABS [green](30A)[/green]
9 - Radio [blue](15A)[/blue]
10 - Rear Fog Light [blue](15A)[/blue]
11 - Air Bag Module/Fuel Pump/Immobilizer/ECU/TCU/Rear Defogger [blue](15A)[/blue]
12 - Switch Illumination/Combination Meter/Illumination Module & Light [red](10A)[/red]

13 - Fuel Pump [blue](15A)[/blue]
14 - Rear Windscreen Washer & Wiper [red](10A)[/red]
15 - Front Windscreen Washers & Wipers [green](30A)[/green]
16 - Stop Lights (20A)
17 - Air Con [blue](15A)[/blue]
18 - Power windows/Exhaust Valve Actuator/Reverse Light/VDC Module/ABS Module/Wiper Deicer Timer [blue](15A)[/blue]
19 - Wiper Deicer (20A)

(See PDF attached below for more)

Cheers Il give it a go..bit strange reverse light/wiper/vdc and [power windows on the same fuse?

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=15826.msg194923#msg194923 date=1245138076]
Cheers Il give it a go..bit strange reverse light/wiper/vdc and [power windows on the same fuse?
[/quote]

Ya, seems to be lots of stuff on No.18 for some reason, I checked the car a few mins ago with No.18 pulled out - reverse lights don't work, power windows don't work and the ABS warning light stayed on in the dash so I think it's right.

(Edited the first post to include the proper fuse values)

its wierd one because only the drivers window doesnt work..havent checked the reverse light

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=15826.msg194986#msg194986 date=1245160238]
its wierd one because only the drivers window doesnt work..havent checked the reverse light
[/quote]

Strange, none of my windows, passenger or rear, work when no.18 pulled out.
Do you have an alarm that winds up the windows when armed?

Don't mean to take away from the original issue but I was wondering about the FWD fuse(Top right of the fuse's). I don't have any fuse in this slot.....I am pressuming this is the Four Wheel Drive. But the only wiring diagram that I can see says it is a warning light on the bottom right of the dash :ponder2: any ideas lads?

Also, the layout which Dude has is the same as my own Impreza if that is any help.

*Update*
I found a diagram which states that it is a FWD Switch (AWD). So I am thinking that it has to do with the diff control switch in STI's????

Back