B4 RSK service manual

Thanks, that's a very good site, although I have not been able to find anything for the Sedan rear wiper, which is what I'm interested in. I wonder if there is anyone that can take a few pics of their trunk where the wiper motor is mounted. I want to mount the same on my USDM car and just need to see how it's mounted. Funny thing with the UDSM legacies, they still come with a hole in the trunk ceiling for the motor shaft. I plan on replacing my rear window with the factory tinted rear one from the JDM B4. It's all about the uniqueness of it all. Will probably be the only one in North America with that setup. I will try to actually get it functional as well. Here is a pic of my car so far.

PIC23.jpg

PIC18.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Cheers

Rare colour mate, Cars lovely, Great shine and there doesn't seem too be a scratch on it. :clap:

I'll go out and have a look for ya now :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it. BTW, the colour here in North America is called Winestone Pearl.

Cheers

No problem, if you want me too take off the support plate i can, but nothin else really under it.
Bu can all you gotta do is ask :thumbsup:

goldenjohn

I was wondering if it is common to come across wrecked B4 RSKs, I am looking for the following:

headlight connectors (from harness) for the HID REV A headlights
side marker connectors (from harness)
rear wiper motor connector

Presently what I use for my headlights are wire connectors directly into the headlight socket. Legacys in North America did not come with HID.

Thanks

Sorry mate i aint got a clue, Not many here in ireland for breaking, i'm lookin for a few bits and bobs myself, but nothin yet, One of the other lads that will know more will be along before the day is out with some better advice for ya,
Have you looked on NASOC(North american subaru owners club), I'm sure you mite find out from one of them lads if there are any b4's with HID lights they'd know,
Also there is a conversion kit you can buy, I dont know the site but i definately read up on it before, As i said one of the other lads on here may be more help than myself, Hope you get sorted. Keep us updated.
John

Thanks John, I already have the actuall stock JDM HID headlights, they're awesome, even though they are meant for RHD, I don't seem to be blinding oncomming traffic as they are aimed low enough.

Cheers

There a usually a few being broken around Ireland. Mark (B4-RSK) on the site has one. Not sure whats left on it but give him a shout, I would imagine he still has those parts. Shipping could be expensive but if you are prepared to pay for it then you could get what you want. I'll send him a pm and let him know this is here.

Thanks for doing this, much appreciated, no worries about shipping I get stuff from Japan all the time. What's his username, I'd like to PM him as well.

Cheers

Darn!! I am not allowed to send Personal Messages. I need someone to PM Mark (B4_RSK) a message on my behalf that I am interested in some parts.

Cheers

I'll send him a pm for ya now mate :thumbsup:

If you are interested, we have an oversea's membership for €10 in the club shop which gives you all the forum benefits of full members (member's area, pm's etc).

Back