Rally GB

derekrx

Petrolheads
Any one know anything about this?? :dontknow: It's got the go ahead now, was problems with it earlier on in year.
Anyways definitely going to this!! :icon_headbang: Have a weeks holidays booked for it so myself & the wifey will be headin over.
Looking around on the net but feck all info been posted on it :wall:
Has any of ye been before??
Where are the best places to stay - I know the HQ will be Cardiff but want to be staying closer to the stages for the 3 days , will prob stay in cardiff on the Sat night to be near for the Super Special in the Millenium Stadium on the Sunday.
Any Help gratefully appreciated :thumbsup:
Derek

[quote author=derekrx link=topic=15757.msg194095#msg194095 date=1244890198]
Any one know anything about this?? :dontknow: It's got the go ahead now, was problems with it earlier on in year.
Anyways definitely going to this!! :icon_headbang: Have a weeks holidays booked for it so myself & the wifey will be headin over.
Where are the best places to stay - I know the HQ will be Cardiff but want to be staying closer to the stages for the 3 days , will prob stay in cardiff on the Sat night to be near for the Super Special in the Millenium Stadium on the Sunday.
Derek
[/quote]

Go ahead given last week.problem over sponsorship i think.was there last year and am totally addicted now.best ever rally for spectating.prepare for -7'c and 5 am starts. Think the hq is actually in swansea again this year.stayed in holiday inn at millenium stadium for 400 sterling for 3 nights,so aint cheap. An hours drive north on some great driving roads to get to the brecon beacons but signposted really well.buy a weekend pass and programme so you get full access to all rally stages and parking areas.Prepare for early morning stages to be cancelled if snow too bad.best to have a flexible plan for each day. This rally convinced me i needed an impreza.if you need more info ask.Eoin

[quote author=gonzogicker link=topic=15757.msg194492#msg194492 date=1245014940]
[quote author=derekrx link=topic=15757.msg194095#msg194095 date=1244890198]
Derek
[/quote]

Go ahead given last week.problem over sponsorship i think.was there last year and am totally addicted now.best ever rally for spectating.prepare for -7'c and 5 am starts. Think the hq is actually in swansea again this year.stayed in holiday inn at millenium stadium for 400 sterling for 3 nights,so aint cheap. An hours drive north on some great driving roads to get to the brecon beacons but signposted really well.buy a weekend pass and programme so you get full access to all rally stages and parking areas.Prepare for early morning stages to be cancelled if snow too bad.best to have a flexible plan for each day. This rally convinced me i needed an impreza.if you need more info ask.Eoin
[/quote]

Nice one thanks :thumbsup:

Back