UPDATES! Notice for non members regarding ISDC Annual BBQ Sun 30th Aug

F

forester sti

ISDC BBQ is one of our biggest events every year,

It is all paid for by the club
So it's only fair that only Full paying members and there families can attend,
So if you are not yet a full member, then get your self signed up and come along
We will also accept membership applications and payments on the day

Firstly, I want to acknowlage that the commitee lads usually organise and run the clubs annual BBQ, Which is a great event every year!
Hopefully the guys will enjoy letting someone else cook this year!
This it's shaping up to be a great event!

We're going for the Sunday 30th august in portlouse, that's just over an hour and a bit from Cork, around an hour form anywhere in Dublin!
So pretty cenrtal venue, so should have a great turn out!

UPDATES

.There are 84 members and there families on the list so far!
.We've got a bouncy castle for the kids, Sumo suits for the bigger kids!
.Music by DJ Naill D
.Face painters (doing scooby do's and sti logos)
.An Ice cream machine, free soft drinks, Diesel Tom is pulling a lot of local strings to get good prices and freebies for us
.Noeler2006 on the BBQ and sorting the food and a few other lads helping out that I'll acknowlege shortly
.Most of the club traders/sponsers have contributed very generously to the raffle and spot prizes!
.Currently we have nearly €3000 worth of prizes/vouchers/cash prizes to give away on the day!
.Every full member who attends or signs up on the day will get a free raffle ticket and we will raffle off the prizes,
.And we'll try to come up with a fun way of giving away some more stuff as well! maybe a car show?
.This is going to be a great day!
.Some traders will be there, I imagen they may want to participate in the social events of the day,
.A boot sale is defo on the cards aswell! So you can bring along any items you think would be useful to others and you can trade or buy from each other,
If you could PM me any parts you have so I can get a list together of all the bits on the day, so if anyone is looking for a part, we'll know who to go to!
.THE DENT ERASOR will be there on the day if anyone wants to get dints done very resonable prices
.We have cleared it with the Rock inn that anyone who wants to camp out on the grounds on the saturday night and/or the sunday night is very welcome

This is my favourate event every year, If you have kids then they can have the craic on the bouncy castle and fight over who's daddy has the fastest scooby we could even have a prize for which ever child can do the best impersonation of a dumpvalve noise!
Our better halves can all get together and fight over who's partner is the biggest scooby nerd, and other wise occupy themself talking about pregnancies and babies and other such stuff,
Leaving us to eat as much free food as is possible, beat the stones out of each other in the Sumo suits and talk about the loves of our lives, (the cars)

It's just a perfect day!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
This is being funded entirely by the club, so it's only fair that only full members and there families can attend!

It will be a great day!

Come along

Dan

Re: Notice for non members regarding ISDC Annual BBQ Sun 30th Aug

UPDATES FOR NON FULL MEMBERS

There are 58 members and there families on the list so far!
Most of the club traders/sponsers have contributed very generously to the raffle and spot prizes!
Currently we have about €2500 worth of prizes/vouchers/cash prizes to give away on the day!
Every full member who attends or signs up on the day will get a free raffle ticket and we will raffle off the prizes,
And we'll try to come up with a fun way of giving away some more stuff as well! maybe a car show?
This is going to be a great day!
Some traders will be there, I imagen they may want to participate in the social events of the day,
A boot sale is defo on the cards aswell! So you can bring along any items you think would be useful to others and you can trade or buy from each other,
If you could PM me any parts you have so I can get a list together of all the bits on the day, so if anyone is looking for a part, we'll know who to go to!
THE DENT ERASOR will be there on the day if anyone wants to get dints done very resonable prices,

This is being funded entirely by the club, so it's only fair that only full members and there families can attend
We will accept full membership applications and payments on the day, best €50 you can spend!

Hope to see you all there!
Dan

Ill be just back from Spain a few days and will have me 50 Euro in me hand :icon_biggrin:
Save me a burger... :1poke: :653:

[quote author=BigDaveRB320 link=topic=15750.msg204757#msg204757 date=1248431525]
Where is it???
[/quote]
The bbq is taking place in portlaoise and should be a great day,
cant link you to the the tread cause its in the members section,
but if your thinking of going a member can stick your name down
on the list, and membership can also be paid on the day :thumbsup:

It will be good to have you's along!
With so many prizes, and the free grub and soft drinks, and a years membership of the club €50 is a bargain!
Dan

Would love to go but will be in England that weekend....

Beer and Steam... 2 of my other great loves!

Will try and catch yous at another meet soon!

:thumbsup:
We have alot happening before the end of the year!
Dan

Back