SXOC Trackday - 20th July - Mondello International

J

jp

Hola folks!

The SXOC are having another trackday in Mondello Park on the 20th of July & we'd like to extend the invite to your good selves once again! :subaru:

The last trackday we had was great craic & enjoyed by everyone there so we're hoping for more of the same except this time on the longer International Circuit!!! :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Pics etc of the last trackday can be seen here or here. :smokin:

Details for this event are as follows:
Date: Monday 20th July 09
Time: Afternoon session - 12pm Arrive, 5:30pm end. Includes briefing etc.
Circuit: International (longer)
Fee: €180

All fees are to be paid in advance to any of the SXOC reps around the country including: Col200sx (Galway City), Stiv (Kilkenny/Laois border), jp (myself - South Dublin). I'm not going to post up individuals numbers on a public forum for privacy reasons so PM myself or Stiv & I'll forward details. Places for the day are on a first-come-first-served basis and spectators are more-than-welcome. :thumbsup:

Please note: Any updates to this information will be posted in this thread on the SXOC.

So if you fancy joining the rest of the SXOC folk on-track then put your name down & get in-touch with/PM myself or Stiv asap! :thumbsup:

SXOC:
1. stiv (Payment received by ehh stiv)
2. colm (Payment received by JP)
3. nelly-cool with date
4. connor - sounds good!
5. sk
6. slammedmind (Payment received by JP)
7. s14a johno - (payment received by stiv)
8. tweek
9. Sniper
10. Nuallain (Payment received by JP)
11. markcro
12. radi180 (payment received by stiv)
13. Irishpaddy(yes please... will pay at the weekend)
14. Trial_S15 (Payment received by JP)
15. nick180sx
16. subzero - (payment received by stiv)
17. Jhinchy (payment received by stiv)
18. ufo kev
19. edsilvia - (payment received by stiv)
20. Taffy (no sure if the motor will be ready will know more by the end of de month)
21. brianc (payment received by stiv)
22. hyper_irl(payment received by stiv)

ISDC:
1. ...

As always I should be along for pics. I hope to see some new faces/cars this time!!!!!

Back