Brigestone potennza tyres.

E

ericsti

Well lads a mate of mine is selling a new set of brigestone potennza tyres of a 05 sti, soft componed. He's looking for 600 euro's. If anyone is interested ring Stephen on 0876559393. I'd buy them myself only I don't have the reddies and don't yet need tyres. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Those tyres are pretty much lethal on Irish roads, I'd say good luck to ya... but doubt if your mate will get a sale. track only i'd say....

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=1774.msg15428#msg15428 date=1173661505]
great in the dry, cack in the wet. or so ive heard
[/quote]

Yeah Norris that seems to be the verdict alright.

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=1774.msg15425#msg15425 date=1173660675]
Those tyres are pretty much lethal on Irish roads, I'd say good luck to ya... but doubt if your mate will get a sale. track only i'd say....
[/quote]
ya they were on my car when I bought it.. had to take them off.. shocking stuff.. serious grip but irish roads don't like them... any little bump on the road was like hitting a rock.. would be serious track tyre though

Just to let you know their 17". fit the standard STI Wheel. :subaru:

to be honest mate there a bit expensive, works out only 15quid cheaper than a brand (fitted) new ones  and still have to get them fitted :dunno: still cud be tempted though

Aye, too dear. I bought a brand new set (still with pips on tyres) about 18 months ago on ebay for €480, delivered by DHL from the UK. So I'd say that by now the tyres value has depreciated, even if new.

Thought they were great on dry roads, still ok on wet, but terrible for tramlining when the tread wears down.

Ronan

Back