powder coating wheels!!!

markobucko

Octane Boostaholics
had my wheels painted black during the week by a company in ballymount called tallaght powder coating!!!!
sound bloke to deal with,his name is jeff!!!
turn around of about 3 days and coloured anyway you want!!!
recommend them to anyone whos interested in changing wheel colour or just a general refurbishing!!!
www.tallaghtpowdercoating.ie
cost 400 euro or 360 if booked online!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gonna fit them back on my car tonight hopefully and then i can post up pics!!!
really happy with them robbie!!!

no,did all that myself for free!!! :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
but he has a deal with advance pitstop on the ballymount road to take off and refit the tyres and balance for 40 euro which is reasonable!!!
wanted to make sure these wheels werent scratched or marked by someone who doesnt give a fook!!!
gives you your wheels all wrapped in bubble wrap so they cant be marked in transport!!!

few stone chips and couple of scuffs on two of the four wheels but he cleaned up everything included in the price!!!!
if it requires alot of tidying he will probably quote you extra but i'm not sure!!!

this thread is useless without pictures

get it sorted marko, i'm really starting to like the black on black look

when i contacted them they said they don't do refurb only powder coat the wheels whatever colour you want so any damage thats there will simply be painted over :dontknow: I have a 5th Rota GRA thats badly scuffed, might leave it in with them and see what they do with it

talk to jeff dan coz i only took my wheels out of there on wednesday and they had damage on them!!!!
its not just painted over i can promise you!!!
i'm a fussy fooker i can tell ya!!
few lads in the place but i only ever asked to talk to jeff!!!

few pics until the weekend!!!
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:#

12062009011.jpg

12062009010.jpg

12062009009-1.jpg

and one in previous colour
29112008012.jpg

Back