Mintex pads

richiemac

Petrolheads
Have been offered a set of Mintex pads off a guy who ordered the wrong set for his legacy. Says they're for an impreza classic and wants €50 for the whole set ( front and back) are they any good ???? :dontknow:

At that price you can't argue, but they more like oem replacement pads afaik

Only put in a full set of apecs a while ago, wanted to go better for the track day so i'll give them a miss so :thumbsup:

If ya want something for light track use then red stuff would be the way to go or those Ferodo DS2500 :thumbsup:

But remember the pads are only as good as your fluid

mintex make pads with lots of different compounds. from road pads to carbon. ask him for the part number :thumbsup:

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=15645.msg192492#msg192492 date=1244464307]
Only put in a full set of apecs a while ago, wanted to go better for the track day so i'll give them a miss so :thumbsup:
[/quote]

i didnt find apec much good and that was in an integra type R so id say you'l light them out fairly fast,

Better to get a set of track only pads if you are planning to do some trackdays!
They don't go off, so keep your apec's for the road and get yourself some mintex 1155's for the track, and good race grade fluid as above!
Dan

Back