Monthly Dublin and surrounding area meets!

F

forester sti

Info for lads who wouldn't have access to the members section!!

These meets are held monthly on a Thursday from around 8pm and usually have about 15-20 lads/ladies and there cars meeting up, going for grub and chating away and having the craic till as late as you like!
We often incorporate an activity of some kind, GoCarting, Pitch and Put, a nice mountain drive :icon_biggrin:, Pool or Photoshout or anything that takes your fancy really! these are sometimes subsidiesed by the club!

Personally, they are the highlight of my club experiance, meeting up with everyone and putting faces to forum names, I have made a lot of genuine friends through these meets

The meets are for Full ISDC members only, because it means a great deal to us to keep them under control, to make sure we never attract negative attention to our club!

So If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of then join up and start attending!

The next meet is Thursday the 18th of June

Thanks
Dan

Fairplay dan the meets for one are a great way of making new freinds and getting new ideas,
checking out what lads are doing to there cars and what they have already, im still learning
myself but i no alot more because of this club, being a member means being able to get to
meets witch i hope to get to more, but its more than that, the club subsadising events its
self can pay your subscription then theres the discounts you get off the traders, the
acesess to the members section, the craic to be had at all the events including overnights
and overseas, and the club spirit such as being recognised having isdc stickers in the window
no matter were you are you get a beep and a wave, personaly i think its the best club around
:thumbsup:

Back