How about a thanks to section?

S

Scoobymaniac

I posted this last night but its diappeared :dontknow: obviously done by a mod for some reason so here we go again:

There is always thread giving thanks to people for a favour or a job well done, maybe they should have their own section :dontknow:

Anyway, Special thanks to Dave (Blackscooby) for posting me down some control arms as mine where rusted, really nice guy to deal with and always helpful when i'm looking for parts, he must have a shed full of broken scoobys up there :lol: I've his number on speed dial at this stage :thumbsup:

Also thanks to Alan (555scooby) for the exhaust, even delivered it out to the house :thumbsup:

Mucho Karma on the way lads :thumbsup:

good idea, we need another section!

While we're on the subject can I just say a big thanks to the member who keeps the Cork Subaru scene alive......our buddy Satan!!!

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?action=profile;u=2470

Happy birthday for Saturday bud, hope you don't have any more of those nasty "fiery horns" problems!!

ah he's always around....but he's a devil for the drink so the driving licence was taken off him!!!

Sorry, just to clarify - he wasn't caught drink-driving or anything, it was his brother that took his licence away!

Satan's main problem is that he thinks everyone is out to get him, he resents authority and thinks that everyone is picking on him. What he fails to see is that maybe if he didn't so much time on the look out for perceived slights and being antagonistic then maybe everything would be a bit easier for him!

What can you do though??

:lol: :roll: :lol:

Indeed it would seem that way to some :thumbsup:

:icon_twisted:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=15556.msg191570#msg191570 date=1244127796]
or maybe he's right and everyone else is wrong :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Its possible, but we may never know for sure :whistle:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=15556.msg191570#msg191570 date=1244127796]
or maybe he's right and everyone else is wrong :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
[/quote]
im pretty sure that :icon_evil: Satan :icon_evil: is nodges alter ego
after all them mods have super powers :icon_nana:

Back