New Ken Block Vid

im speechless.......the bit with the water balloons and the flouresent tubes is just savage....where do they think of this stuff.

Thats a serious machine and a seriously talented driver at the wheel...Ken Block is a legend, see the grin on his face when he went through the fire....hardcore!!! :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

hate to be the sad sam :new_puppy_dog_eyes: but i was expecting something better than the first vid :dontknow:, sure he got it sideways at 80 mph and a few of the slo-mo camera shots were cool , jus feel a little dissapointed . trying to hard to be cool/ imo , sometimes less is more !!!!

am i the only 1 of the 20 mil who will watch this feel this way??

but a pretty cool vid all the same :clap: :clap: :clap:

wats yor favourite part of the vid ???? myne is 3:05 when he is close to the edge of no return :whistle:

:subaru: :subaru:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=15512.msg191130#msg191130 date=1243945888]
hate to be the sad sam :new_puppy_dog_eyes: but i was expecting something better than the first vid :dontknow:, sure he got it sideways at 80 mph and a few of the slo-mo camera shots were cool , just feel a little dissapointed . trying to hard to be cool/ imo , sometimes less is more !!!!

what's yor favourite part of the vid ???? myne is 3:05 when he is close to the edge of no return :whistle:

[/quote]

Thought it was a class video but thought the explosion and water balloons and bulbs were stupid. Class apart from the crap they added in :thumbsup:

Savage video.

5.08!

Look at the smile on Kens face before he goes under the cab, he knows whats coming :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=15512.msg191130#msg191130 date=1243945888]
but i was expecting something better than the first vid :

[/quote]

Prefer the first one too, was just pure savage driving

this is a bit too hollywood i think.

Still, he's some pilot in fairness :clap: :clap: :clap:

:subaru:

[quote author=derekrx link=topic=15512.msg191278#msg191278 date=1243992683]
:clap: :clap: :clap: Love the slow motion bits with all wheels spinnin
[/quote]

yeah the slo-mo's are pretty cool !

Back