sky+ box....sorted thanks to finnmcool

richiemac

Petrolheads
Anyone know where i can buy a box and quad lnb for sky+ and self install ? Second hand would do even, maybe some installers on here? :dontknow:

Re: sky+ box

Have a subscription all right, just want to upgrade to sky plus. Missed out on the offer recently where you introduce a friend and you both get a sky+ box...... :wall:

I have a sky+ box lying around somewere. It was only used for about 3 months.
I wouldnt have a clue about installing mate

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=15434.msg190259#msg190259 date=1243599752]
Have a subscription all right, just want to upgrade to sky plus. Missed out on the offer recently where you introduce a friend and you both get a sky+ box...... :wall:
[/quote]
Ring them and say you are going to cancel, when they ask why, say that you wanted sky+ but you feel they are trying to rip you off as you are an existing customer and you would sooner take your business elsewhere, they can be nice about it and match the current deal for new customers, call centre is in Cork as fasr as i know, nothing too lose.. :thumbsup:
(worked for me - also got movies half price for 6 months thrown in on top of the sky+ deal!)

I'll try that today........... :thumbsup:

@finnmcool- i'll take that if i get no joy, what yoy want for it ?

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=15434.msg190532#msg190532 date=1243680302]
I'll try that today........... :thumbsup:

@finnmcool- i'll take that if i get no joy, what yoy want for it ?

[/quote]

you can have it buddy, tiz no good to me :thumbsup:

As above , got a box off Bob free gratis. Was nice to meet you and the family and thanks again.....karma on the way :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=15434.msg192099#msg192099 date=1244299744]
As above , got a box off Bob free gratis. Was nice to meet you and the family and thanks again.....karma on the way :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Glad I could help you out buddy :thumbsup:
Nice to meet you too :thumbsup:

Ran in the extra feed to that yesterday, paired up the viewing card with a call to sky and is up and running....job done, thanks again Bob.......more karma me thinks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back