Take That - Croke Park Tickets Wanted

Yogi

Petrolheads
Can't believe that I've lowered myself to asking for Take That tickets... Sad sad day for me....

Long story short, need two tickets.

Does anyone know of any for sale?
Don't really fancy paying through the nose for them from the money hoarding cnuts on Ebay...

All help greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Graham

Respect for asking.......... :clap: :clap: :clap:

She must be worth it............. :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

And don't say its for you and the bro.................... :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Ha ha

DAVE

She joined the AC/DC fan club to get two tickets for them when they played in London, and sent myself and my brother. I had been trying all day to get them. So I kind of owe her this one...!!!

Unfortunately I think I'll be attending this one...

You wouldn't believe the abuse I've been getting on other sites after posting up a similar thread.... Bloody girls...!!!

Brave man Graham... hah ha!!! :lol:

Hope AC/DC was worth it... off to see em in a few weeks!! :icon_headbang:

Good luck with search! :thumbsup: .... and God help ya! :lol:

AC/DC put an an absolutely awesome show Jamie. I thought they'd be old boys and be a fair bit less energetic. How wrong was I... They absolutely feckin rocked the place... You'll love it. They do plenty of their old stuff. Rosie makes an appearance too...!!!

Can't wait to see their faces when they get a stained pair of jocks lobbed onto the stage...!!!

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=15422.msg190165#msg190165 date=1243584355]
Can't wait to see their faces when they get a stained pair of jocks lobbed onto the stage...!!!
[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Can't wait to see em... saw em back in 1992/3 in the Point... mind blowing!! :icon_headbang: I've heard good reports bout this tour... they still got it in bucket loads apparently, but it could be the last, as Brian Johnson said his voice isn't up to another world tour!! :icon_sad:

Roll on Sunday 28th!!! :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:

Yogi you sausage jockey :lol:, no need to pretend its for the missus.

I can picture yourself and Peter front row centre :049: :icon_headbang: :049: :icon_headbang:

jaysus 1992 the point depot ac/dc the money talks tour was it dat long ago,
i was there long time ago,
OH HAD A FULL HEAD OF HAIR BACK THEN!! :049: :icon_headbang: :xmas_cheers:

Elaine and myself are going for my sins. The Saturday night show.

[quote author=gretts-WRseX link=topic=15422.msg190762#msg190762 date=1243783868]
OH HAD A FULL HEAD OF HAIR BACK THEN!! :049: :icon_headbang: :xmas_cheers:
[/quote]

+ 1 :icon_sad:

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=15422.msg191110#msg191110 date=1243938166]

Cheers John.

I can't view that though, not registered. Can you copy and paste the post/details on this thread please?

Graham
[/quote]

Here you are Graham! :thumbsup:

2 x Take That tickets for sale
have 2 tickets, premium seated located in cusack stand for june 13th.

can't attend due to not getting time off work.

looking for face value E200.

contact me on 0879888784

neil.

Back