engine oil in cork

JGARDE

Middle Lane Hogs
were would i get motul 15w50 engine oil in cork roughy how much i be paying €70?? how much does a newage wrx sump take :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't think you can buy that over the counter in Cork (or at least i haven't found anywhere)
any of the site traders will deliver/courier if you wish.

Or

Halfords at Mahon Point Have Mobile1 MotorSport Oil 10w/50.................Fantastic oil but just as expensive;
i'd ring first casue no sonner do they have it and it's gone .

Niall.

A new age takes just over 4 litres. Around 4.2 approx. I us Castrol Edge 10W 60 in mine and its spot on for high proformance cars. Can be got in most motor factors. Sold in 4 litre and 1 litre bottles.

i did a search and i cant decide which oil to use i want one that is good for everyday driving and just a good oil really i want so any advice thanks niallyboy and ericsti

Ross motorcycles on carrolls quay is a motul oil agent. I used motul oil all the time when i had bikes. He could be expensive for it and he might have to order 15w 50. :thumbsup:

The oil I uses is perfect for every day use and even for when you want to drive it on a little bit more.

Castrol Edge Sport is a race proven oil specially formulated highly stressed and competitive engine. This is a product engineered for those who appreciate an extra level of power and performance. Originally developed for endurance sports car engines, Castrol Edge Sport is a vital ingredient in highly stressed and competitive engines, sports car and luxury sedans. This is a fully synthetic oil designed for both road and race applications.
Benefits
• Full synthetic engine oil
• SAE 10W60 – Its wide viscosity rating means it provides excellent start-up protection under every extreme condition of operation.
• Delivers race proven power and performance for highly tuned, bad-to-the-bone competitive engine
• Provides strength in reserve when you are pushing the limits
• Maintained oil pressure control and reduced wear
• Protects even when fast, hot or hard running
• Uses synthetic technology to deliver improved performance over conventional oil
Applications
Castrol Edge Sport is recommended for all modern petrol and diesel family and sports car where the best in engine efficiency and engine protection is demanded
Performance Levels
• Exceeds latest API SM/CF specification
• SAE 10W60
• ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4

"Castrol EDGE 10w-60
Unique formulation for specific high powered BMW ‘M’ series Product Features BMW approved and specified Only oil to pass BMW ‘M’ series test for engine protection at high temperatures and extreme conditions"

"Castrol EDGE 10W-60 is a fully synthetic engine oil offering exceptional protection for high performance engines.
This product is the sole oil approval for certain BMW M series eg M5, plus Z8. BMW approval for M series"

Back