prodrive settings !!!!!

JPtypeRA

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
looking to get wheel alighnment done on the car and was wondering if anybody had the settings :subaru:

Someone might have them alright, but failing that get yourself down to Jomo, he'll setup the car whatever way you want it setup & is a genius :thumbsup:

Found this JP on scoobynet

The Prodrive Geometry Settings

Front camber = max-equal negative (-1.0)
Rear camber = Max-equal negative (-1.0)
Front toe-in = 0mm
Rear toe-in = 0mm

Eats inner tyre side-walls apparently.

Can't see 1 degree negative camber eating tyres, mine is more aggressive than that & was setup by johnny for a balance between tyre wear & improved grip/turn in. A few thousand k's on the tyres now & no signs of excessive wear.

I'd guestimate €80 at a minimum for a setup, I got whiteline gear fitted at the same time so can't be sure on that but drop him a pm & I'm sure he'll get back to you.

had mine done few weeks ago before the england trip , paid 40 quid to have it set up , they had a computerised system where they put in the car make n model etc and all the toe in/Out camber etc came up , short while later was done n difference it made , n Tyre's aint been ate off da car

But thats just factory settings tommy, for fast road or track driving you can have more aggressive settings but its down to the expert that sets them as to how good your car will perform.

My yoke was set up to a prodrive spec before i got it, have a look at it if you like. in cork is the only problem

know wha ya mean brian , just thought the might have pro drive car listed on da computer , might be good base to start from and refine ? just a thought ,

Prodrive settings are:

1mm total toe in on the front and rear, with equal negative camber on the front :thumbsup:

[quote author=JPtypeRA link=topic=15354.msg189188#msg189188 date=1243338767]
cheers brian ,does he ever answer the phone :dontknow:
[/quote]

Eh no :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best bet is to pm him JP, he's a fecker for the phone

Only way i was ever able to get hold of him was via the phone, i didnt think he answered pm's... :lol: Hard to get a hold of but he's a very nice chap when you do

Hi JP,

These are the prodrive geometry settings for use with prodrive springs if it's any use to you:

Front camber -1°15’ (-1.25°)
Front toe total 0°00’(0.00°)
Rear toe 0°06’ (0.1°) per wheel toe in [0°12’ (0.2°) total toe in]

Alan.

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=15354.msg189225#msg189225 date=1243342970]
Only way i was ever able to get hold of him was via the phone, i didnt think he answered pm's... :lol: Hard to get a hold of but he's a very nice chap when you do
[/quote]

dead nice fella but unless you turn up on his door,you'll wait forever!!!
i've been waiting since march for johnny to get me some whiteline gear and do the geometry :shock2:
but whenever he rings,chats for ages bout their mondello car!!
sound bloke!!!

Back