WRX Impreza '95 For Sale (Final Price Drop)

ruaidhri555

Middle Lane Hogs
Alright guys, said i'd put this back up here to see can i find anyone interested. Really need to shift this on. Pictures of car can be seen in one of the general discussions threads till i get some more up, but i can also txt pictures on either. My number is 0864074337

Car is a silver WRX. Tax/nct have expired as i dont drive it much these days. Dont think it will take much at all to get through the test.
-Mileage is about 165k km's(i'll check for sure tomorrow).
-Replaced engine about 2000 km's ago (not a rebuilt).
-4 pot brakes on front
-Usual dumpvalve/induction kit
-Clean interior
-uprated fuel pump

Car will also come with the following spares-spare set of alloys/tyres(one alloy has buckle), catted downpipe, 2 pot front calipers with brand new never used pads, brand new rear grooved/slotted brake disc's.
Car has never been thrashed as my boy racer days are long gone. Couple of small scrapes and scuffs expected on a car of that age.
Looking €3000 for it or very close.
If car doesn't shift in next few weeks will start to break for parts.
Cheers lads

Ok lads.........Will take €2600 for this in the next week or i'm gonna start breaking it. Losing my back on it but need the cash :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Re: WRx Impreza '95 For Sale

Hey there,
would you be selling the catted downpipe by any chance if so how much and where abouts are you mate?

Re: WRx Impreza '95 For Sale

I hope you dont mind me putting up the pics again :icon_grin:

GetAttachment-1.jpg

impreza.jpg

Ok lads.........Will take €2600 for this in the next week or i'm gonna start breaking it. Losing my back on it but need the cash

Back