The sound of demons....2003 F1 BMW V10

i was thinkin this vid is crap untill about 20 seconds in and the hairs stood up on the back of me neck. ive never been a fan of f1 for a lot of reasons but i do love the sound which in my defence does not come over too good on the tv when your watching it. im sure ye have seen the vid of the f 1 car connected to the laptop playing the brittish national anthem.......while this is cool the first time ye see it becomes naff after a while and that form of motorsport is a bit too technical for me. but on the other hand there is no other form of motorsport that has engines tuned like f1 and the noise they make is sweet. if i ever made it to a race ied sit there and just listen to the cars :icon_grin:

Dats just savage, as above at 20 secs its ear shattering... :multijump:

Went to Australian Grand Prix when i was dere and just cudn't get over da sound.... :shock2:

The V10's were the daddy of them all,phased out after 2005 for v8's so the rumour was that honda tuned one up to 1000bhp for the last race in china I believe.But everybody was well into 900-950bhp bracked which is just a crazy amount of power.

Back