Christchurch

555-Scooby

Petrolheads
stopped beside a blue impreza yesterday for about 3 seconds at the lights at christchurch in Dublin city centre at about 3 o clock maybe a wrx or sti not sure nice set of gold alloys isdc sticker on the passenger window you said hello to me... :subaru:

Ye that was me, we could see you comin behind a slowed down a bit, some roar off yours wen you went off left!  :subaru: ......and ye you were right, it was the 5555 reg :headbanger:

nice car mate, i could see you up front but i got caught at the lights at the olympia, are they oz wheels you have?

ye they are oz wheels, the car is pretty much as original as they come, no mods or extras, just liked it the way it came outta da factory. i bought it last year and up to then the previous 2 owners had never driven it in the rain as it was garaged up all the time, in fact the back seats had never even been sat on! :clap:

i remembered when you pulled off at the lights, a little micra full of young lads nearly crashed cos they were checking out your car so much! :subaru:

my own is pretty standard have a few bits and pieces on it but have all the original parts i replaced so when the time comes to sell it it will be back to factory spec, yeah the Blitz exhaust tends to turn a few heads. you from Dublin?

no i live in meath (up near Johnny Mc), but i live in Dublin during da week beside Sheriff street, couldnt possibly afford driving a scooby up and down every day! and by the way, da car is never parked on sheriff street!!! :shoot: :wall:

I do see you a bit coming down bride street onto patrick's street i have a bike shop there
some amount of impreza's go up that road :subaru:

Back