cavan rally

joe watson

Petrolheads
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:cavan rally stages is on this sunday for anyone whos interested. based round ballyjamesduff and kilnaleck area. service area is in hotel kilmore cavan and they are the main sponsors. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well lads ill meet ya there for sure but if its a dry day ye will see my wrx sticker off in the distance ahead of ye.try and keep up! :lolpoint: :icon_nana: :hjtwofinger:

ill be looking at ya face to face out the drivers window or the passangers when i have her side ways :shock2: :icon_headbang:

[quote author=cwrx link=topic=15175.msg187537#msg187537 date=1242855635]
ill be looking at ya face to face out the drivers window or the passangers when i have her side ways :shock2: :icon_headbang:
[/quote]i hope tat will be on a wide road somewhere ciaran :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

i got some great spots on sunday, a corner on stage 2 where there wass loads of over shoots, and a mental jump on the second last stage near the end, the wrc went about 5 ft in the air and about 50ft down the road, class alltogether, some of the mark 2's were class over the jump 2, and one of the c2r2 wheel broke off when he landed, made 2 other spots but werent great, forgot my ccamera so no pics, but good rally, better than i was expecting :thumbsup:

yeah was good rally we were at stage 1 where anthony hand went off there was a jump into another kick jump and he landed heavy we got it off the road and changed the wheel but his steerin rack was broke so tat was tat but he broke his wrist and it looked very bad so he was brought 2 hospital and gordon rodgers went off as well and a red civic flipped over and landed in trees but they were all ok there wasa 14 cars left in fields i heard

[quote author=joescooby link=topic=15175.msg188952#msg188952 date=1243285326]
yeah was good rally we were at stage 1 where anthony hand went off there was a jump into another kick jump and he landed heavy we got it off the road and changed the wheel but his steerin rack was broke so tat was tat but he broke his wrist and it looked very bad so he was brought 2 hospital and gordon rodgers went off as well and a red civic flipped over and landed in trees but they were all ok there wasa 14 cars left in fields i heard
[/quote]

Gordon Rodgers the Agri contractor?

Never seen him driving a rally car but I have seen him in a harvestor :lol:

I have seen him fixing up a few things too :shock2:
Favorite tool :ponder2:
Sledge :comp26:

Back