Formula 1 Scratch and Haze Out.

johnjoe64

Petrolheads
Hello can any body tell me where I can buy this I have looked in Halfords in Blanch and Coolock or recommend one that would do the same job Many Thanks.

AndyC i think said he got it in a local motor factors, I have also seen it in woodies in carrickmines.. Never used it myself but Andy seemed to think it was good :thumbsup:

[quote author=johnjoe64 link=topic=15050.msg185666#msg185666 date=1242215688]
Hello can any body tell me where I can buy this I have looked in Halfords in Blanch and Coolock or recommend one that would do the same job Many Thanks.
[/quote]

what you need to do on the car? very hard to remove swirl marks by hand polish. lots of sweat and tears!

Well johnjoe would highly recommend meguires scratch x 2.0 is great for swirl marks and light scratches :icon_pray: :thumbsup:

selling it there for €12.50 for the tube great stuff great results

give us a shout if you need lad :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mickwrx

Live in Kilbeggan work Kinnegad I will be going to Dublin on Sat I could meet you on the way up or back thanks.

[quote author=mickwrx link=topic=15050.msg185804#msg185804 date=1242240549]
Well johnjoe would highly recommend meguires scratch x 2.0 is great for swirl marks and light scratches :icon_pray: :thumbsup:

mickwrx
[/quote]

Mick did you use this with a machine polisher or by hand??

[quote author=daveR link=topic=15050.msg186088#msg186088 date=1242333610]
[quote author=mickwrx link=topic=15050.msg185804#msg185804 date=1242240549]

mickwrx
[/quote]

Mick did you use this with a machine polisher or by hand??
[/quote]

Well dave r did by hand just do one panel at a time and keep her out of the sun you should have no bother then :thumbsup:

bit of work in it but well worth it in the end :dance:

mickwrx

Formula 1 Scratch and Haze Out. Got this in woodies in cork a while back,it did a good job but looks like your shorted now :thumbsup:

Check this link out lad MEGUIRES FOR ISDC in detailing lad

have nearly all the meguires products

is there any thing inparticular you looking for john

mickwrx

Back