Strut Brace

about 200 euro for STi one, not sure how much they improve handling, i would go for stiffer anti roll bars first to be honest, Strut bars seem more like a bit of bling under the engine bay!

good ol spit and polish! No just did the Meguiars 3 stage once or twice, a lot of work though! Going to get me an orbital polisher for next polishing round! doesnt look like that all the time, maybe once a month!

Tell me about it black cars lovely but hard work I was thinking maybe GT stripes in a deep grey but Im 45 and I think IM a bit old for that I seen it on a New Impreza in England and it looks cool but Im in 2 minds

i'll never talk to you again if you put them stripes on it! NEVER!

But yes i would leave strut brace to last if you get uprated anti rollbars fitted first, that might be enough for you. Cusco, Zero Sports, Avo and Rallitek do them

http://www.rallitek.com/raswbarkit.html

One set here, but need to confirm if USDM and JDM fitment is the same

Is yours lowered at all?

Yeah maybe your right, you and everybody else I told my idea to LOL I think maybe I need just to bring the bodywork up or go to a body shop and get it compounded what do you think or maybe even a respray but thats big bucks

nah i'd say if its really warn and faded looking and full of swirl marks, try and find a place that offers a paint correction service.

www.detailer.ie seem like a good choice. Must leave min into them as they are only around the corner from me

No I dont have mine lowered but I would think about it if I had the right help you know yourself everybody has an opinion but I love my car and only want the best for it :thumbsup:

got mine lowered 40mm round by Sti tuning and car sits a lot nicer now, cant say i noticed any loss in comfort , might be different story with yours since you have 18" wheels :dontknow:

Back