cover up paint

P

paddy

hi
car was keyed yesterday from front to back drivers side need a tempory cover up job if anyone has any cheap suggestions, its very bad
thanks in advance :thumbsup:

scummers :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

hope u get sorted , is it just the paint or is there panel damage too ??

just the paint i think mate it happened last night i havent even checked it in the daylight yet im nearly afraid to look only have it 6weeks i know its not new but its new to me :subaru:

maybe some of the valet boyos in navan(david gould-flower hill,or carlovers- athboy rd) could have a trick or two to conceal it without havin to get it sprayed .
did it hapen local , or any suspects that u might have pissed off recently ????
:subaru: :subaru:

cheers mac mac

its in bits altogeather and i cant afford to have anything major done as it cleaned me out buying the car, im gutted but will look into it

thanks again :thumbsup

If it has to be touched up you can buy a touch up kit in Halfords in your colour code, might do ya for the min so it doesn't draw your eye to it :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear this mate, Some scumbag scratched my spoiler last week, and its really deep too :angry1:

thanks mate that may be the answer for me for the short term :thumbsup: im sick over it its well bad theres some right scum out there

sorry 2 hear bout tat paddy someone scraped mine wit a shoppin trolly over back arch one day and i got some t cut color fast scratch remover in halfords in cavan and tore home and it done good job thank god. Apparantly as u rub it in it heats up the paint and it blends in so u cud try it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks joe going to spend the day trying to do some kind of patch up job but dont know if it will be any good as its so deep, you cant leave these cars anywhere without some scummers trying to damage them

but thanks for the suggestion man :thumbsup:

[quote author=paddy link=topic=14867.msg185442#msg185442 date=1242135382]
got that cover up kit in halfords in blanch thanks lads :thumbsup:
[/quote]

You were in blanch and ya didn't drop in for tea :angry1:

Back