94 wrx price drop..pics added

BlackScooby

Petrolheads
hey all i am selling my 94 wrx, its a very good tight car, it has nct till 09/09, i am only selling cause i never drive it and have a caddy van for work, i spent alot of money on it and it doesn't need anything, extras include h&s rear silencer, hks ssqv, whiteline anti roll bars, samco hoses, 18" rays with 4 new tyres, sti rear lights, apexi rsm, it had a full respray last year in 47a black, i am pricing it to sell at 3000euro,
085 1035242

Regards
Dave

Re: 94 wrx price drop..

Hi best of look with the sale could you tell me who sprayed the car for you and how much did it cost and where you happy with the job done Many Thanks John L.

thanks john joe, me and my sisters boyfriend prepared the car the car and i got a lad to booth spray it for 1000, i think if he takes a car in and does it all its about 2500 approx depending on dents and stuff, he is called burns auto repair and he is outside tuam, if you want his number you can call me on my number above, hope this helps :thumbsup:

Some Pics :subaru:
Picture002.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

thDSC00905.jpg

Best of luck with the sale Dave :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i have another lad interested in limerick, my number is above anything you need to know about the car i would be happy to tell you :thumbsup:

Savage price lad! I'd defo grab this if I had the cash.

Best of luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

Back