my2000 b4 rsk

northdublin

Petrolheads
unfortunitly the time has come to sell my leggy. its the last thing i want to do but my financial situation has worsened and i need the money to keep my house.
The car has had very little modification and my main concern from the time i bought the car till now has been keeping it running as close to what it did when it came out of the factory. ive changed, replaced or fixed anything that has come up while ive owned the car and will stand by it 100 %.
the car currently has a bumper from on 2002 model while i repair the factory bumper. both will need to be resprayed and i hope to have this done asap.
the car has had no major malfuction and any work or sevicing has been done by myself.
the only modification worth mentioning is the conversion from double din to single din to allow the fitment of an irish stereo inc ipod and the spr1 exhaust inc centre section.
it has a viper alarm which i can easilly de-install as mot people like to go for cliffords.
the only defects worth mentioning are a trolley ding in the offside rear door and a bit of leather is missing from the drivers seat.
it also has an apexi turbo timer and a blitz boost gauge.
the price i would hope to get is around 7500 euro......ono
the current milage is 105625 and the timing belt has to be done which i hope to do asap also.
newfront.jpg

newside.jpg

dash1.jpg

dash2.jpg

dash3.jpg

sh*t buzz dude, lovely car, hope it goes to someone who'll respect it.
With regards the scanner, is that not illegal in cars?
and also, are you selling that with the car?

scaners are legal....listening to a broadcast that is not meant for general reception without the appropriate licence is illegal. thats why i only have the airband and the marine programmed into it. its not inc in the sale unless the buyer perticlarly wants it. ill be putting a pocket in its place as soon as i track one down.

yeah ive been wanting to do that for a long time but dint know if it was legal or not, so i might see about it now!

Back