suspension broke

Scoobyturbo

ISDC Club Member
lads after thinking my brakes were making a cracking noise i just discovered
its not real problem is the front driver side spring looks like it's snapped the bottom of the spring
is sitting on the tyre i cant move the spring by hand and im afraid to jack it up incase i
do any more damage i drove bout 250 miles yesterday with my family and it happened just after i dropped them off.

any advice

dont drive the car at all , the spring could totally collapse and cause some serious damage . give dave in sti tuning a bell he should be able to sort you out :subaru:

Closest trader is Ciaran in ASD based in Walkinstown... If you have AA membership then they could tow it for you, if you dont then ciaran can pick up your car on his flatbed lorry.

sound lad never thought about my AA membership i will give ASD a shout
thanks

Re: suspension broke update

just had the wheel off the springs not broke the shock is and cant be fixed i just rang McKeevers and he has a full set of shocks and springs they are not bilsteins but says they are good
has anybody bought from here b4 and if so are they recommended the price is really good with delivery.i have STI shocks on the back so would be great to get all 4 done as they dont cope to well with the weight.
thanks all for your help.

billy

Although iv never used McKeevers myself,alot of the lads here have and they come highly recommended!
Glad you got it sorted :thumbsup:

Back