First Time Subaru Driver....

D

DAN_0-60

hey there everyone...
Dan is the name, from offaly and have just bought my first Subaru,its a 2L Turbo Legacy...

Actualy got it in an odd way... I was planning on getting a V8 mazda MX3 this weekend but afriend called ad said he had the car and he needed money this week and he would give it to me cheap if i could come up with it!

now all i have to worry about is insurance! so fingers crossed.

Welcome aboard Dan! :thumbsup:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=1664.msg14351#msg14351 date=1172693004]go with quinn direct they will insure you no problem actually very cheap on the legacy[/quote]

I can vouch for that - I was very pleasantly surprised at what they insured my Legacy for (cheaper than my girlfriend's Micra!!!!), though I haven't got a turbo. :(

cool cool! well largest engine iv been insured on is a 1.6 so im worried about that! thinking of going under my oul one till i have it all sorted for myself!

by the way im only 19 so theres the problem!

:wall: :wall: :wall:
Ya lunatic  :D :D you are going to have prob's
there ......................best of luck with it though
and be sure to let us know how it works out for ya

P.s Welcome aboard  :thumbsup:

Niall.

Welcome Dan... Wow, not long after losing the L plates and cruising in a Turbo Legacy... how bad?? :shock: Good luck with the insurance - plenty to read up on in these forum pages - do a search for insurance :thumbsup:

Paulo

thanks guys! yea im planning on hopping under the moters insurance for a while! im an apprentice so like my wags arent too hi! but saying that on a 318i the insurance was 1160 for the do of us... hey dave! do u have a saloon or estate?

its the car is up at my dads and i have never noticed a saloon model only estate!

welcome dan, im 19 too so when you get your quote tell me what they said to you so i have a ball park figure on a 2L turbo quote! :D :D

have a good stay :thumbsup:

Britin Insurance( I think thats how its spelt) could give you a good price but they have a high access charge. Welcome along and best of luck. :subaru:

Back