wind deflectors for type R

chriSTi

Petrolheads
Howdy lads.... lookin for some wind deflectors for my type R .... Can they be got? tried subaru but said not available.. can ya only get for 4 door scoobys? bit of wind gettin thru my drivers door, same as my old wrx funnily enough, is this common a problem :ponder:

john M recently bought a set but his is a 4 door.............

solution is to get a louder exhaust and turn radio up........ :D

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=1662.msg14378#msg14378 date=1172698079]
A nur spec will sort it :thumbsup:
[/quote]Wotz a nur spec keith?

Its an exhaust that will make your ears bleed so you wont hear the wind noise :lol:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=1662.msg14516#msg14516 date=1172779746]
Its an exhaust that will make your ears bleed so you wont hear the wind noise :lol:
[/quote]AH I see ted....... ha ha cheers mine is pretty loud but stil can hear the faint whisper of wind... I am very fussy tho when it comes to squeeks and rattles...

[quote author=maximusbiggus link=topic=1662.msg14536#msg14536 date=1172787369]
I got a set a while ago. I'll see if I can get another. think they were 140-50
[/quote]cheers..... they look the part don't they

[quote author=maximusbiggus link=topic=1662.msg14739#msg14739 date=1173044564]
Yea definitly!! Is the arial on your car on the drivers pillar or on the rear quarter panel?
[/quote]its on the drivers pillar....... ?

Thats grand... same as mine. Just making sure it was the same. I will check out tomorrow if I can get another set and if so I'll give you mine for what ever it will cost me for another set. I am too busy at the mo to fit mine so I don't mind waiting for another set. they are still in the box. What part of the country are you in?

[quote author=maximusbiggus link=topic=1662.msg14741#msg14741 date=1173045219]
Thats grand... same as mine. Just making sure it was the same. I will check out tomorrow if I can get another set and if so I'll give you mine for what ever it will cost me for another set. I am too busy at the mo to fit mine so I don't mind waiting for another set. they are still in the box. What part of the country are you in?
[/quote]sounds good fair play to ya.... I'm out by swords..... cheers

Back