B

Bri

Hi ALL,

Just joined, on the lookout for a wrx / sti 2001/2. Site looks great with a lot of info. :thumbsup:

Hi Bri! Good luck with your hunting, there's plenty of choice out there - sometimes it's mindboggling how the market has been saturated with Scoobies :shock: :shock: :shock:

Enjoy your time on the forum :thumbsup: and maybe we'll see you around when you get your scoob :D

Hard to tell from that info Bri - but there's a chance someone on here may know the car. You really need to go and test drive a few before taking the plunge. Before you buy always take someone with you who knows their scoobies to check it over :thumbsup:

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=1656.msg14301#msg14301 date=1172657678]
Hard to tell from that info Bri - but there's a chance someone on here may know the car. You really need to go and test drive a few before taking the plunge. Before you buy always take someone with you who knows their scoobies to check it over :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Who do you recommend to look at a WRX for me?

The first one looks like a WRX from the outside( Wheels and body kit) but has an STI interior I think, Anyone else notice this? Are you looking at WRX only or Sti or both? Welcome along by the way. :subaru: Where in the country are you? someone might know someone in your area the can have a look at one fore you.

That's what I get for going away for a week with work, :cry: what did he get in the end? :subaru:

Back