Prodrift Round 1 (Ennis)

There were a couple of members talking of going to this alright. One of them might meet up with you rusty & take the money for membership from you & paypal it for you :thumbsup:

yeah sh*t, i didnt check this at all and i was down der for the whole weekend!! :wall:
i will more then likely be at punchestown in may anyways lads!

Prodrift was savage!! Johnny p slidin into d barrier was a nervous moment coz he was doin so good against nigel colfer! :thumbsup: :icon_pray:

johny p is an absolute legend, just kept soldieren on, was a bad day but the crack was good and the pro drift lads were entertainin the crowd. And to the two pro drift girls walkin around, fair play to them, plus they were absolutely savage lookin girls. Meant to get a picture with them but didnt. Was i good day all in all.

[quote author=christypeRA link=topic=14616.msg181531#msg181531 date=1240834677]
johny p is an absolute legend, just kept soldieren on, was a bad day but the crack was good and the pro drift lads were entertainin the crowd. And to the two pro drift girls walkin around, fair play to them, plus they were absolutely savage lookin girls. Meant to get a picture with them but didnt. Was i good day all in all.
[/quote]

yeah he is an absolute legend!!
the lads were very entertaining!! :clap:
yeah damn i wanted 2 get a pic with the prodrift girls!! :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Back