Looking for a Bernese Mountain Dog??

F

finnmcool

Well as above lads looking for a Bernese Mountain Dog as a new family pet.
Any help would be marvelous :dance:

Would love one of these myself but they are prone to a lot of serious health problems. My Uncle is a breeder of Collies and said stay away from them.

mite be no harm to ring the irish kennel club (IKC) and make sure there not on the dangerous dog list and stuff,alot of new breeds r coming into the country and r on the dangerous dog list and people dont find out this till after they have handed over a wad load of cash too and they will also be able to give u a list of breaders in ireland who is registered with them so ull be sure to get a good dog...all full pedigree dogs r prone to problems later in there life...make sure u get to see both parents of the dog and there papers to make sure they havent been inter-bred.

Absolute beautiful dog...

Big lads but very friendly.

bernese-mountain-dog.jpg

Ah isint the pup real cute.

The other chappie would est you outta house and home.Some job bringing for a walk.

:smokin:

I have had dogs all my life and I know a lad that had 1 of these when I was a kid.
I was a walking teddy bear, I swear to god :lol:
My rottie 'ruby' passed on a year or so ago, and my border collie 'sophie'
is almost 16, and starting to slow down a bit!
I have 2 kids now a girl 'keelin' is 4 and mu son 'Brandon' is just
8 months, and I always want them to have a pet. We have a mad cat that would svage you,
thinks its a tiger.
Anyway I know a bit about the nature of the Bernese, thats why I think it wil make perfect family pet. :new_gmorning:

Bob

Back