Backbox Wanted - to suit classic impreza.

Yogi

Petrolheads
Need to get a the above asap. Looking for one with a round tail pipe though - prefer them over the oval ones. Needs to be in perfect condition and suitable to fit a 2.5" centre section.

If anybody knows of one for sale can you either reply to this thread or get in contact with me on 0863535688?

Cheers,
Graham

don't know if you want an aftermarket one or not but i have an STi one for sale along with the centre section....

Cheers John,

I'd say I'll be looking for a more aftermarket system. I have a centre section already, just the back box has taken a bit of a thump.

From the few PM's I've been getting I've been told to try looking out for a Blitz Nur Spec unit. Supposedly they are meant to be well finished and have a good burble off them.

Anybody know where I could pick one of these up? What are they going for new?

Thanks again.
Graham

A blitz nur spec will wake the dead, It sounds super but after a while it will wreck your head,
80 mph on yhe motorway with a nur spec for 30 mins and your ears will start to bleed '
very well made but just that bit loud.Try dave leggy he always has something in stock :thumbsup:

Ah the noise doesn't bother me. I don't do huge mileage and my neighbours already hate me...!!!
Think Dave has a Magnex oval but I'm looking for a round one. I know I'm fussy...

Any ideas who sells the Blitz ones in this country?

Blitz are expensive enough.....i think george from gt performance has one for sale.....over €700 for the centre and backbox........i have one fitted to my classic as said above they are loud but very well made plus they come with a bung to kill the sound for those long trips.....i know ross motorcycles in cork were the agents for blitz here in Ireland...i bought mine from Scoobyworld in the uk. if you just buy the backbox chances are it will only fit a standard centre section and will be 96db, the centre section and backbox which connects straight to the original downpipe is about 105db...nice and loud the way i like it...... check out the blitz uk site.................................. http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/default.aspx

AS said above Ross motorcycles guy called Damo had the number but cant find it :angry:
Ill have another look later. :thumbsup:

The Heyward & Scott system is a favourite among classic owners over on scoobynet & not too expensive . I have a H&S back box fitted on my Legacy Turbo along with a straight through decat GP N system . It has a good note , not too loud & I've been complemented on is a few times .

I got my back box 2nd hand from Macs Power but they're no longer in business . Try a search on scoobynet for a retailer .

:shoot: :whistle: macspower hmmmmmm :whistle: yeah H&S make great exhausts..also known for making the famous afterburner vortex...great sound and a decent price, you can buy direct from hayward&scott or scoobyworld.

Right lads. I've got sorted. Managed to get my hands on a brand new Blitz Nur Spec-R system.
Thanks a million to all the people who sent me pics, links, info etc. Without it I'd still be looking.

Ye're a handy bunch of lads to know....!!!

Cheers.
Graham

GT Performance. He said he had two instock and I needed one straight away. Delighted...!!

Back