Nikon D40 kit for sale

I'd snap this up if I wasn't broke :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Seriously good bargain for anyone looking for a top notch camera lads!!

Stephen.

added some links to the main bits, most equipment is less than a year old, boxes and all that available

Dan just about that second lens...

Nikon 18-200mm lens

Your website link points to a 55-200mm, which one is it?

Not trying to be smart, I'm actually passing your details on to a friend of mine whos chairman of a camera club so has a captive audience & just want to make sure all the details are right first :thumbsup:

well spotted Brian, the lens is actually the 55-200mm i edited my link. I had the 18-200mm on my mind since thats the one i want to get, which costs 650 alone! First post amended

Yeah thats what my mate was saying to me, he thought it was too good to be true alright. I'll send on the details anyway, he mentioned earlier he might have someone interested so I'll pass on your number if thats ok with you

still fetching big money secondhand :shock2:
would love one but dont have that kinda cash for something not used too often!!!!
would have been nice in the nou camp at the weekend instead of one of those plastic yokes!!!
:icon_redface: :icon_redface:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=14518.msg179776#msg179776 date=1240334810]
Yeah thats what my mate was saying to me, he thought it was too good to be true alright. I'll send on the details anyway, he mentioned earlier he might have someone interested so I'll pass on your number if thats ok with you
[/quote]

cheers Brian, no problem giving him ,my number but might not through to me easily as im still over in Holland until Friday.

@ Markobucko, a lot of kit for the money! would cost a lot more to buy all all them bits separately like i did 6 months back!

i know dan !!!!
wasnt saying it was badly priced...its just i wouldnt have the use to hustify that money!!!!
sorry for going off topic!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

back for sale again, sorry for this up and down lads, but found a nice cheap camera i can upgrade to. Selling as follows:

For sale with:
Nikon D40 with 18-55mm lens http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond40/
1 Nikon battery and charger
usb cable
original packaging if needed
Loweprowe camera bag
2gb memory card

Great bit of kit for getting started off in the world of Digital SLR's. Looking for about 300 for the lot or best offer.

Cheers

Nic spec C has first dibs on it, just waiting to hear back from him. If anyone has a mobile number for him , that would be great!

Good stuff Dan :thumbsup:
im looking forward to being able to take some propper pics instead of being limited to using the camera phone :dance:

mucho karma mate :thumbsup:

Back