Seat upgrade

JohnM

Petrolheads
Hi lads, does anyone know if Blobeye or Hawkeye STI seats will fit into a classic?
Cheers
John

I believe they do fit but apparently the front seats are taller, so nearly touch the roof line of a classic. :thumbsup:

Just to add that they will as Matt has said so in a typeR their not ideal as they hit the roof as you lever them forward but in a wagon or saloon four door you won't meet this issue. :thumbsup:

I'd go Black if you can find them. They'll suit the WRX colour best in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing this wagon of yours John. Did you go for speedline wheels again on her.

Brian Collins (galway) done it in his classic but as hes a tall lad he was on about taking them out. Send him a PM

I think you'd be better off trying to get P1 seats or something like that! Are type R seat better than normal classic seats??
What about custom brackets to let the new age seats sit lower??
Maybe price up some nice reclining bucket seats for her! might work out cheap enough,
Oh oh B4 half leather seats would be pure class!
Let us know what you do!
Dan

Thanks Kayne and Dan- I'll do that.
I went into AC/DC in my old car and really liked the seats (even though the new owner was smoking in the car the fooker :angry1:)
And eric I went for a 17' white 5 spoke team dynamics rim- :thumbsup:
Should have all my bits and bobs on her this weekend and I'll put some photos up. :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

I have a set of STI seats in my motor and they fit fine but not noticing them making me sit any higher or touching the roof

Back