sti type r for sale

slithertooth

Sunday Drivers
well it`s finally time to get rid of the scooby. the only reason i`m even selling it is because after 2 years of owning it i feel it`s time to move on. as you may remember the bottom end went last year and i splashed out on a brand new sti version 7/8 bottom end. unfortunitly for me it went again when it was on the dyno. this was later discovered to be my fault for being an idiot with the sealer i used on the oil pump and some got trapped in the release valve. because i hadn`t the time to do it again i got it rebuilt in ali burrows motorsport in co tyrone. the car`s running better than ever now, i can`t recomend him enough. it`s currently running the standard ecu but i`m including the power fc which is mapped for the old engine.

some spec is as follows:
apexi power fc and commander
apexi intake (orignal airbox with green filter included)
apexi turbo timer
blitz dump valve
boost gauge
fujisbo cat back
japspeed decat downpipe (orignal cat included)
uprated rad and thermostat
uprated oil pump
walbro fuel pump
pager alarm system with anti hijack
nokia bluetooth kit
fold out dvd player
fusion sound system
(door speakers and tweeters, 6x9`s, 12" sub, 2x fusion amps, fusion alien and green boot neons!)

i`m probably leaving out loads but you really need to see the car in the flesh. it`s been nct`d till next year and it`s been serviced every 5,000kms and all belts have been changed and recently got front and rear pads

because of the fresh rebuild i`m asking €9,500 as this car will not give an ounce of trouble

j8d2l3.jpg

2itivsy.jpg

oh3052.jpg

5uofu8.jpg

2agm4k6.jpg

213hp53.jpg

2vltfm1.jpg

1zg3jaf.jpg

igyanb.jpg

k1rvk7.jpg

Back