McRae Gathering handover, Sun 9 Aug 09, Chester Racecourse

scoobychick555

Hi everyone,
hope things are well with you all.

just a note to say that the rescheduled presentation of funds raised from the McRae Gathering will take place on SUNDAY 9 AUGUST 2009 and we hope that you can make it.

It will occur at CHESTER RACECOURSE, Chester, Cheshire.

I know its a long way to travel, especially in this current climate, but I hope that some of you are able to come across to witness the handover of £53,000 to Jimmy McRae.

Doors open 12 noon and the presentation will take place at 1pm.

More info will be posted on our new look website nearer the time http://www.mcrae-gathering.co.uk

If you're not too sure what the event is about, have a look at the video in our website and see what a special event we Subaru fans managed to pull off.

thanks,
imy
one of the Gathering team

didnt get to the mcrae gathering but could try for this the missus brother lives just outside chester

two birds with one stone :multijump: shes happy and me too :icon_grin:

id love to try and get over for this,

going to jap fest to tho,
funds might be tight, altho its a good bit
after jap fest so money might be no object :tongue:

now to persuede noler2006 to go with me :ponder: :pray: :icon_nana:

so how many of us are heading over??? if there is a couple of us could we make a weekend out of it? or go as a day trip

hey noel deffinatly stick me down brothers an the mrs
deffinatly going to this

ill bring you tony an the mrs no bother at all

cool no bother

1 noeler2006+1
2 dieseltom+1
3 clynesy and family
4 turbo tony+1

lets see if we can get a few more it should be a good old day, and the last time i was on the mcrae site there pole was reading 500 people going to this

anyone know what time the racecourse is on at and ferry times, could be interested :ponder2: but depends on times

ye its around mid day i think twelve or one, and had a quick look at boats irish ferries look the cheapest at the mo,

Had a quick look there at ferries, as far as i can see dublin liverpool is only 35mins from the race course but ferry times are not great. Dublin holyhead are doing a fast sailing at 8.45 saturday morning but its 1.30 minutes to the race course from holyhead so it would be gone twelve when you would get there. what do ye think lads

maybe make a weekend of it? i wont be booking for 3 or 4 weeks any way going to the lions tour in the morning :multijump:

and then il have a proper look into wots going on and grant and imy will have more up to date news of times and all details

Back