Can anyone tell me where i can get....

A

acronin

I have decided that I will be going elsewhere for my servicing after a chat on servicing policy at Ryans...

I have a man lined up to do the basic service(my uncle :p), but i need to find out where i can get:

a subaru oil filter for a 03 wrx
the oil spec/type needed for it

also just for future ref, what type coolant goes in to them?? any one in particular??

as an aside, have many here gone for different pads and/or discs??

thanks,
Anton.

You can get genuine oil filters from Ryans' parts dept cheaply, should be less than a tenner with the sump ring.

There are other threads dealing with those other queries - you should try using the search facility on the forum.

Cheers

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster

sorry... but i get the phone book if i search for "oil"... i.e. every word that contains those 3 letters

coolant- no relevant information that i could see

brakes - just looking to see if anyone is in a position to compare them for me performance wise...

(when i was looking for tyres, Niall recommended Toyo T1-Rs to me, so I've just stuck a set on and will see how i get on.. my re070s weren't lasting candlelight...)

Hey Anton,

Oil: Short answer 10W 40 (if you have no mods)

coolant: i can't remember :ponder: but someone here will :D

Brakes: Im using Mintex, find them great big improvment
but ware quickly and alot of brake dust

Niall.

See I told you those threads would come in handy for new members ;)

it says all the links are either missing or off limits to me when i click on them :(

any ideas??

cheers for getting back to me anyways lads!!

[quote author=acronin link=topic=1606.msg14162#msg14162 date=1172486011]
it says all the links are either missing or off limits to me when i click on them :(

any ideas??
[/quote]
They're in the technical section in the full members area - It's just one of the many benefits of full ISDC membership!!

Back