Stupid stupid stupid

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Had the intercooler off earlier checking something under it, i was putting it back on and dropped one of the bolts down into the hole on the engine that the intercooler connects too! :wall: :wall: :wall: Does anyone have one of those telescopic tools with a magnet on the tip around the D15 area that can lend it to me or a big ass magnetic that would fit down? Or does anyone know where sells them? Heading away for 2 weeks from Monday and was going to park the car up in work, so need to get this sorted asap. C

Cheers

Were is D15 Dan.

I am sh1t with stuff like that, but I am in Kilbarrack/Raheny area and have one of them telescopic things you could have a loan of if you can get here.

I'm in blanch and have one

Give us a buzz 087-*******

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=14279.msg176645#msg176645 date=1239469665]
I'm in blanch and have one

Give us a buzz 087-*******
[/quote]

All sorted now, cheers to Scoobymaniac for dropping up with his tools to help me sort it! Even re-threaded a bolt hole for me i fucked up in the process. I owe ya big time!!

Well done Phil. (Scoobymaniac) and to everyone else willing to help. Thats what the club is all about. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Cheers lads :thumbsup:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=14279.msg176690#msg176690 date=1239481664]
Well done Phil. (Scoobymaniac) and to everyone else willing to help. Thats what the club is all about. :thumbsup: :subaru:
[/quote]

As Eric says, its what the club is all about :clap:

and cheers to Davelegacy for the advice on the matter too :653: Its good to have people willing to help out on the site i their own time. Makes it a great club. Those Type r'S are lovely cars. totally different to mine. more in your face performance! Cheers again lads.
:subaru:

Back