Home and Away

scoobystu

Sunday Drivers
Hey lads the missus was watching home and away last night (not me!!!).Turns out the new local drug dealers choice of wheels is an STI!! Terrible us lot lot getting branded with the one stick so anyways whats a kilo of the white stuff going for nowadays???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw Hot Fuzz the other night and Simon Pegg gets himself a WRX Squad car at the end and goes mental in it at the film's finale :D Looks like Scoobies are becoming the choice on both sides of the law :subaru:

Yeahroooooooooooooo

Anyway i've 4 scoobys so kilo of white is cheap round my way............ :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw it last night, (erm it was on when I walked onto the room :oops:)

There was a great scene with two lads parked up in the dark - all you can see is the two lads in the front seats and this enormous bonnet scoop between them!! it really stole the show............plus it was the best actor out of the 3 in shot! :p

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=1597.msg13830#msg13830 date=1172012123]I saw Hot Fuzz the other night and Simon Pegg gets himself a WRX Squad car at the end and goes mental in it at the film's finale :D Looks like Scoobies are becoming the choice on both sides of the law :subaru:[/quote]
Speaking of which, I saw somebody get pulled coming into Ennis the other week, on the Gort road, by what looked like an unmarked Forester, I think it was silver (it was dark at the time, and I was past them before I fully realised what was happening - the blue lights were only visible from the front). Maybe one of the dozen Forester 2.5 XTs the Gardai are supposed to have now?

Saw one of those Foresters around Waterford a few months back. Had someone pulled over too. Was a wine coloured one. This one had the blue strobe lights on aswell, but I saw them from the back too. Seemed to be coming from where the upper brake light was.
You would not expect them in a Forester. Usually expect them in D reg Mondeo's etc.

Back