impreza rear diffs

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
a buddy asked me today are all the rear diffs in turbo model imprezas lsd, i didnt know so does anyone know what the story is :dontknow:

Could well be wrong which wouldnt be the first time but as far as i know, only type-r's and newage Sti's have them. Think they are called R180 diffs

cheers man :thumbsup: he only asked coz hes goin to look at an sti impreza during the week and wanted a bit of info.....the diff in my legacy has a sticker on it that says 4.111 lsd :ponder2: weird coz the car is a 92 legacy....

There could easily be more models as well :dontknow: I'm sure someone who knows better will be able to tell you further :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Ciaran RS-RA link=topic=14149.msg175096#msg175096 date=1239002269]
the legacy has a viscous lsd
[/quote] yeah thats whats on mine aswell, on the ball ciaran :thumbsup: there was a cusco sticker put on over the viscous part on my diff which fell off a few months back when i was power washing the underneath of her, must have been put on by one on the previous owners :naughty: :naughty: naughty naughty.......

Back