WR1

Yes...that was me....daughter getting married there in May....Hope you hadn't the carvery there as we though the food was awful......

Noticed a scooby parked as I was leaving....Grey colour....Was that yours?

Ken

Were you parked outside the reseption of Dell Computers yesterday aswell ? Clean WR1 there for about 10 minutes, Nice car.

Niall

Niall,

That wasn't me...to my knowledge there are at least 2 other genuine WR1's in Dublin....both 04's obviously and numbers that begin with D 66???.....these had not got the WR1 badge...brought in by Subaru Ireland....There are also a few lookalikes around...

Ken

Yep that was me, yea did have the food and it was bad very small wouldnt fill a hole in your tooth.
The car was spotless mine looked like it just drove through a field.

[quote author=Ken link=topic=1588.msg13777#msg13777 date=1171984642]

Niall,

That wasn't me...to my knowledge there are at least 2 other genuine WR1's in Dublin....both 04's obviously and numbers that begin with D 66???.....these had not got the WR1 badge...brought in by Subaru Ireland....There are also a few lookalikes around...

Ken
[/quote]

Seen one about Donnybrook few times with roof racks............ Anyone seen that??????????

no wing badges saying WR1 but is an STi, and has the chrome grill and bumper piece and all..

The one with roof rails is now for sale in orwell motors in ballymount. He wants early €40's for it. If anyone wants it talk to mark in there and shout me might be able to get it cheaper.

Back