thursday night meet but its a bit far away

denis555

Middle Lane Hogs
i am off to las vegas on wedensday for 5 days ,i checked up flat4 lv its the las vegas impreza owners club they meet every thursday night so i am going to go to the met all going to plan to give them a isdc sticker :thumbsup: trying to do my bit to advertise the club :icon_grin:

Enjoy Denis! :thumbsup:

Still trying to convince myself i want to hand over the cash to go to Las Vegas in September! :ponder2:

you gotta go mark,
its one of those places you just have to see in the flesh!!!!
amazing experience but damn expensive!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

flights and 4 nights in the mgm grand 550 euro!!!

i wouldnt get from donegal to dublin for 4 nights for that and home again :icon_grin:

:shock2: :shock2:
what are you gonna busker outside the mgm for the price of a room each night???
i'm paying 850 to go to barcelona for 4 days next week!!!!
amazing price!!!
:thumbsup:

[quote author=Denis555 link=topic=14115.msg174600#msg174600 date=1238801685]

i wouldnt get from donegal to dublin for 4 nights for that and home again :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Were did you get those kind of prices Denis!! We must be looking in all the wrong places!!

I got sent an email about hiring cars in Vegas and they wanted more than your paying for a holiday to hire a Ferrari f430 for a day!!!

[quote author=Denis555 link=topic=14115.msg174600#msg174600 date=1238801685]

[/quote]

Is it flights and four nights in the CELLAR of the MGM grand for that price??? :icon_surprised:

Enjoy Denis, I believe its an amazing place.

Oh and don't forget to spread the word about scoobywrx when you're meeting fellow subaru & nasioc members over there :icon_grin:

@brian i would be honoured to take your campaign stateside :icon_pray: jesus ,this is something hector would do :icon_grin:

Back