automatic wanted

Think HIWD had an automatic Mirage for sale a few weeks ago. Might be worth a call Joey! :thumbsup:

Sorry lads the car is gone, my little bro decided to take it for a spin and wrecked the fecking thing :doh:

One of the lads i work with has a toyota starlet auto white he doesnt use anymore. He in on monday so i'll find out more and if its up for sale.........will be cheap money if it is. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=14054.msg174282#msg174282 date=1238748948]
One of the lads i work with has a toyota starlet auto white he doesnt use anymore. He in on monday so i'll find out more and if its up for sale.........will be cheap money if it is. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

GOOD MAN RICHIE :thumbsup:

Bad news Joey...........says he's keeping it for his little sister who'll be driving in a month or so. Sorry for the wait but i couldn't reach him till now. Will keep an eye out though anyway.... :thumbsup:

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=14054.msg174894#msg174894 date=1238924767]
Bad news Joey...........says he's keeping it for his little sister who'll be driving in a month or so. Sorry for the wait but i couldn't reach him till now. Will keep an eye out though anyway.... :thumbsup:
[/quote]

no prob richie far play to you anyway have a bit of karma for that :thumbsup:

Back