looking a staff bull terrier *got one today*

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
Looking a staffie pure bread have cheked all usuall sites and shelters looking a pup any 1 know anyone that mite them for sale

Re: looking a staff bull terrier

There is always a in the buy and sell done deal ect

A mate of mine breeds them and shows them he has a lovely one
its one and a half years old great with kids ect he will let it go free to a good home id your interested :thumbsup:

as i have kids im looking a pup so bonds can b made from the young age thanks for the offer tho....has he any pups at the min?tryed all them sites doesnt seem to b many at the price im aiming for

thanks keith i was on there earlier and most dont have papers and any1 i rang wer shams!!!!!

Who much you willin to spend?
you wont get one for under 450 with papers
but if it only only goining to be a family pet and you dont plan showing
them or breedin them you dont need papers

my two have papers but thats only cas i was planin on breedin them...

not looking papers just want to b sure dat there pure bread not mixed would take the last pup or something if goin cheap when i questioned about not haven papers and if pure bread they got cagie and couldnt show parents

if your not in a rush al, i could get one for you from the pound, staffies come up all the time from puppys to adults but if your not into that a friend of mine breeds them so i could ask him if you want

i have a staffy there a great dog very good with kids little fookers when there pups

mine eat a hole in the wall in the kitchen skirting boards and doors got it to. :angry1:

but other than that there great dogs :thumbsup:

I have one too, 2 yr old now still eats everything 2x hoses, 4 x decking panel, 3 fence panels, countless brush and shovel handles , buckets
you name it they eat it, great dogs though ill ask the mates, a few of them are breeders.

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=14044.msg173801#msg173801 date=1238608902]
if your not in a rush al, i could get one for you from the pound, staffies come up all the time from puppys to adults but if your not into that a friend of mine breeds them so i could ask him if you want
[/quote]
ye dat would b sound was in touch with dogs in distress to rescue a staff pup waiting to arrange house visit if 1 comes up ye id have a look and if you could ask your mate aswell that would b great thanks

A mate of mine breeds and shows them , if you want to give me a mail i will give you his number .
I havae two of them aswell great dog.

[/quote]

@alhks,

fair play for looking in pound etc...

and also regards holding out for right one regards papers to be good with family..

i think a phone call to @duffman would be a good sensible choice prior to purchase..

IMO price should not come into it... :thumbsup:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=14044.msg174243#msg174243 date=1238718400]
[/quote]

@alhks,

fair play for looking in pound etc...

and also regards holding out for right one regards papers to be good with family..

i think a phone call to @duffman would be a good sensible choice prior to purchase..

IMO price should not come into it... :thumbsup:
[/quote]
im waiting on jonny to get bk to me pm`d him the other nite i was told to try get a full bread 1 rather than a mix cause they would be more trust worthy :dontknow: thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

hi al, im still looking for the right dog, does it matter if its a male or a bitch? just give me a few more days looking and ill get back to you.cheers

@Duffman :thumbsup:no prob there are 2 that came from ashton pound that are in foster care i had the house visit and all that with a crowd called dogs in distress have you heard of them ? you mite know some 1 that could push the process ahead im not fussy if its a dog or a bitch.

Back