De-Cat Downpipe(NCT)

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Has anybody fitted a De-Cat downpipe and still passed the NCT with only the centre section CAT?

thanks

Tlk to Renno555 mate, he's gone through with a high flow center cat alone although he did say the system was only 3". Hope this helps :computer:

I have mine in Sept and have a straight through!!   :? Will let you know how I get on... or do you think I should get somethign done before?? :ponder:

definitely mate, you will not pass, trust me! emissions control is the exact reason why theyre there, ya know? You'll defo need at least one, if you dont have your original one i bet someone on here will loan you one :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scoobydiver link=topic=223.msg1437#msg1437 date=1156267810]
definitely mate, you will not pass, trust me! emissions control is the exact reason why theyre there, ya know? You'll defo need at least one, if you dont have your original one i bet someone on here will loan you one  :thumbsup:
[/quote]
On that note  :dunno: would anyone have one lying around that I could borrow for a day :pray:
Its for a 2002 Sti

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=223.msg1384#msg1384 date=1156186952]
Has anybody fitted a De-Cat downpipe and still passed the NCT with only the centre section CAT?

thanks
[/quote]

anybody?

Back