Dagnut

Octane Boostaholics
Howdy,

Just bought a legacy B4 rsk...new too scoobies..best mate has a type r so i have a small bit of knowledge but mostly I need to learn a lot about turbo's.

we only get 95 here in ireland so i need to get a re map as i dont plan on sticking booster in every time i refill
her. TTM in Galway have quoted me 500 euros for the Job. couple of questions

1) Has any one had this done? how reliable is it regarding engine life?

2) how much power were you putting out after it was redone?

has any one here had work done by TDP in wicklow? its a lot closer but he told me I'd need a HKS Fcon IS about € 1800..been down with them before using their dyno pak and they seem to know what they are doing....would this be a more reliable way of remapping? TTM will do it on the standard ecu ..anyone offer any feed back on this..be greatly apppreciatted

Hi Dagnut, welcome aboard :subaru: Hope you enjoy your B4 and get plenty of enjoyment from our club forum too :) Maybe we'll see you at one of our meets/events in the coming year. Post some pics of your new pride and joy when youget chance, that way we might spot you on the roads and give hte scooby wave :D

Lots of discussion on remapping - type "remap" into the search facility on the site and you'll get plenty of info. Also, there will be plenty of lads able to give you advice here.

Paulo

thanks for all the welcomes lads..got some pics here

hmmm... didnt work how do i put up pics from my own pc..do i need to use photobucket or some sh!t

yeh upload them to photobucket and use the URL you get inside the
img] brackets, or use imageshack, its a bit easier to use. if you use imageshack, put the 'Direct link' url into the image brackets, hope that helps

a shampoo..dry with chamious.. then t-cut..the turtle wax colour magic..doesnt last long but brings it up lovely.

Back