03 impreza STI

scoobystu

Sunday Drivers
friend of mine asked me to put this up 03 STI blue ,import on northern plates with ecutek remap, cat back exhaust ,and HKS dumpvalve ,lovely car he's looking for 10000euro for it anyone intrested give Ger a shout on 0876986474, i think the VRT on one of these is around 5k at the mo ,no pics yet but will try get some up :icon_grin:

thanks for that stu!!

lads just wana throw up a little bit about this impreza. its a 03 blob eye model. hks dump valve, hks hi power exhaust system. sti quick rack steering. aftermarket clutck, electronic diff control. boost gauge , alpine speakers.. etc etc aswell as all the usual sti bits and pieces... car can be viewed in swords dublin..

really dont wana sell this lovely car but down turn in my business forces reluctant sale..

vrt is 4600,, but may be able to get it done for under 3500. thanx ger.

A 2003 2.0 WRX STI DCCD 04DR with a guess of 100,000 Miles is coming up as €8,842 VRT

A 2003 2.0 WRX STI TYPE UK 04DR with the same guess of 100,000 Miles is €5,901 VRT

The lower the mileage the higher the VRT,

Just wondering how ya could VRT it an 2003 STI for 3,500 :ponder2:

What mileage is on the car?
Is it a wagon?

its done on the stat code and its 4600 euro!! cause ive friends in high places hahahahaha :lol: :lol:

no its a saloon! and the mileage is 42000 km

[quote author=scoobystu link=topic=13996.msg173457#msg173457 date=1238520852]
thought you where no use on the net you git ye!!! :multijump:
[/quote]

haha sorry my pet monkey showed me how to use it :comp26:

bump!! may take p/x on sumting on irish reg...

wat hav you got try me!!

I think we all need to be honest and serious when someone puts up this sort of post. Please do not put up a post if you are not interested. Best of luck with your sale!

gimme a tex and ill send any amount to your ph,,, sorry really stupid wen it comes to computers...

maybe stu mite throw up a few hint hint haha :1poke:

Back