k sport coilovers broke!!!!!!!

MInty

Sunday Drivers
Well good aul Irish roads strike again :angry1: :angry1: my front left coilover is busted i was driving along hit a pothole not a big one just normal size and now when i go over a ramp or hit a hole it sounds like its going to go through my bonnet . ive had a look and all the fluid that should be in the shock is dripping down all over the place it should still be under warrenty ive to get on to pro parts bout that :ponder2:
i was wondering if its at all safe to drive on now and if i should change both the front shocks ....any help here would be great lads im still raging over the state of our roads i mean where does the road tax go !!!!! :angry1: :angry1:

Ruck all goes to fixin raods thats for sure. The last 7 miles to my place is the main drag to the refinery in cork. 350 lorries/week up and down so the raod is like a harrowed field.

had a set of D2's on my altezza same as ksport just different branding. fixed under waaranty 3 of the seals burst. they will only fix them NOT replace them. you can get service kits for them which is what ksport do instead of giving you new ones :angry1:

i wouldnt recommend them to anyone. i think only their brakes are good

yeah i wouldnt be mad bout them myself but they were in the car when i bought it so kinda stuck with them ill give pro parts a buzz tomorrow and see what the craic is

i dont blame you for changing to TEIN just got it up on the jack i reckon the back right one is on its way out now aswell :wall: :wall: its a head wreck !!!

they were on it when i got it bro i have the car bout a year i dont think they were on it to long before i got the car ?? i think theres a 1 year warranty on them but ive no way of proving how long there on the car so i think ill just have to pay to get them fixed :angry1:

you might pick up a set of Tein Super streets for close to the cost of the repair and you will have a warranty on them. if they have been on the car less than a year and you get them fixed, chances are they will go again. 2 of my shocks had to be fixed twice within a year

Back