Subaru goes upmarket!!!!!!!

suit the queen comin broadside into kensington
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah yes, the new turbo "Subu-Roller".  :eek:mg:

I bet there'll be a few of those in the "staff car park" at Old Trafford!!!  :roll:  :lol: :nana:

It's got "footballer" written all over it! 8)

[quote author=greenwagon link=topic=1561.msg13595#msg13595 date=1171816894]... the "staff car park" at Trafford Park!!! :roll: :lol: :nana:[/quote]
Of course what I meant to say was "Old Trafford" :doh: , and this forum doesn't let you correct mistakes after you've posted :computer: , unlike some others that I know. :angry:

Sorry all you footie fans! :worship:

Must keep taking the Alzheimers pills ... :oops:

[quote author=greenwagon link=topic=1561.msg13597#msg13597 date=1171817690]and this forum doesn't let you correct mistakes after you've posted :computer: , unlike some others that I know. :angry:
[/quote]

On the contrary... just click this button on your posts...
modify.gif

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=1561.msg13603#msg13603 date=1171822591][quote author=greenwagon link=topic=1561.msg13597#msg13597 date=1171817690]and this forum doesn't let you correct mistakes after you've posted :computer: , unlike some others that I know. :angry:[/quote]On the contrary... just click this button on your posts...
modify.gif
[/quote]
Thanks Paulo, I'd swear it wasn't there before, and I was looking for it.  :dunno:

Either my computer's acting up again and wasn't displaying it (like it will only display some avatars at the moment, but not most of them), or I need new glasses.   :guinness: :guinness:

Mind you, I'm more used to one that reads
p_edit.gif
in the bottom right hand corner ...   :doh:

[quote author=greenwagon link=topic=1561.msg13703#msg13703 date=1171907920](like it will only display some avatars at the moment, but not most of them)
[/quote]

Not everyone chooses to use an avatar - its not compulsory, just a feature that's there if you want to utilise it.

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=1561.msg13704#msg13704 date=1171908143][quote author=greenwagon link=topic=1561.msg13703#msg13703 date=1171907920](like it will only display some avatars at the moment, but not most of them)[/quote]Not everyone chooses to use an avatar - its not compulsory, just a feature that's there if you want to utilise it.[/quote]
Oh I know that, but you use one and so do I, and I couldn't see either of them yesterday (only a red X in the box where they should have been). But I could see Scruffs ("Up in Smoke":smokin: ) one, and Alan's too.

I blame it on this knackered old computer and poxy dial-up connection that I'm struggling with at the moment :computer: , since I moved to this windy hilltop in November. But there's a local broadband scheme being set up, that I hope to be hooked up to soon, and then I'll be able to use my new computer again.

Anyway, to get back to the topic (almost), I went into Kilrush this afternoon to see if they'd got the Bridgestones for me (they hadn't :angry:) and my eyes nearly popped when I met a Bentley coming towards me on Moore Street. :eek:mg: :shock:  I wonder if he can get that round the hairpins on the Corkscrew Hill? :ponder: 

Back