Help with instillation.

CARLO

Changed back to original jvc dvd player today and its wrecking me head.

CDS/DVDS are a lot better.cant tune in radio stations apart from rte1+2,today fm,radio na gaulteacht???,and lyric i think.

Usually loose most stations around rathcoole/kill with old head unit and thought this might have been better.Sure its something simple that im missing but spent the best of 2 hours trying today and cant neven tune in local station.

Also have a fusion equaliser that i bought for last car and never fitted anyone know if any use/advantage and would it be as handy as attaching lead from one to the other. Theres plenty of ports spare on head unit.Might install amps subs at a later date but couldnt be assed at the moment

Only other changes were fly speakers already installed but might fit another set of tweeters if i can find somewhereAlso have one of the band thingies that original ariel is inserted into and this makes a slight difference.

Thanks in advance for any advise

:smokin:

I'd guess that the aerial is letting ya down Carlo, I'd try another one in it to be sure :thumbsup:

Was thinking that allright.

Anyone got ariel that you install inside windscreen.Might give it a go think they are only about £15

[quote author=johnjoe64 link=topic=13889.msg174041#msg174041 date=1238669825]
Hi Carlo how are you how are the wheels looking on yourt car Rgs John L.
[/quote]

?????????????????????????

for some reason subarus have two antenna connections at the back, is there any chance yer plugged into the wrong one?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Must look into that one northdublin.Was only connesting grey one comming from lhs..Dont think theres another one but will hopefully get to have a look next w-end

Thanks for the help.

Back